Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

That's Not Our Business

The general point of view of society to gay couples is not so optimistic. Since gay couples of being in a relationship with someone from same sex is not common in a society, they seem so different, furthermore most of the society think they are disgusting. The usual way of being in a relationship is the one with the opposite sex. However it is possible to happen that 2 people from same sex can have some feelings about each other, feelings like love or sexual desire in some way. Maybe we cannot understand how can they feel like this way but still we have to respect their lives, since it is not our business to concern about how they feel or what they do. we should let them to do what they want to do.

2 comments:

  1. My friend orkun,
    First of all I want to say that I almost agree with your ideas but I'm only not sure about your one sentence which you said that we shouldn't critize heterosexual couples or something like that. I have a opposite idea because for my opinion we are all citizens what I mean is we share sama place with those couples and if they want us as a community to respect them we should say our ideas directly. At that point maybe the word critizising is wrong but we should talk and find a common way. See you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you're right Orkuncum. As I always say it is not their choices to love someone from the same-sex. It may be biological disorder or something.. I do not know. Yet, as you said they just need to be respected from the society. They want to be accepted with their decisions. When a society starts looking from a wider standpoint, then gay couples are no longer regarded as second class people.
    XoXo Gossip Girl :)

    ReplyDelete